Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dance Class

Our local community recreation center is great!  Not only does Grace go to preschool there, but we also decided to sign her up for dance class there.
Every Tuesday afternoon Grace takes beginning dance class for ages three and a half and up.
Here Grace is playing a dance game where they have to leap over the river.
 She loves dance, she especially loves her dance outfit (which I shockingly found at a thrift store for just five dollars)
 Here the teacher is circling the kids up to do a new activity (Grace is on the far right)
 This is Grace's favorite part of dance class.  They get stickers on their hand at the end of class.
 Grace is learning a lot and loving every minute of it.  She comes out and tells me about the teddy bear dance, dancing with horses, and doing I'm A Little Teapot among many other games and dances.  I am glad this program is offered to her.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day when I was getting her ready for dance, I said, "Go look in the mirror to see how beautiful you are". She took a look at herself and turned to me and asked, "Do you have a diamond necklace?" Mamaw

Sue Daniels said...

It's all in the accessories!

It is so good to see Grace and Glen engaged in so many good experiences. Thanks for an excellent post.