Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One Year (and 35 pounds)

A year ago this week, I do not know what got over me, but I decided to start my weight loss journey.  I was at my highest weight ever.  Now I am a year into it and I have lost 35 pounds.  I have dropped from a size 18 to a size 12.  But what amazes me are the changes that I can see in the pictures, especially the two family pictures below.  They were taken almost a year apart to the day.

I am far from done with this journey.  I am hoping to continue and get more of this weight off, but I am just rejoicing in how far I am come in 12 months.


4 comments:

Amy said...

AMAZING!!

Jenn said...

You look fantastic! Way to go on all your hard work!!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!!!! I am so happy for you and I'm sure I couldn't have done it. Great accomplishment! Also, a great picture. Mamaw

Sue Daniels said...

I think you look great! As Grace would say, "Good job!"

Would you mind sharing more of your pictures from your trip to Texas?