Monday, April 2, 2012

Finding The Humor

With a two year old, life is very unexpected.  One day Grace decided to strike out with her own fashion.  She decided to strip down to her diaper (and only kept that on because I made her) and add her own flair.  She pulled out her "hat" a fireman hat from Firehouse Subs, "glasses" which are the sunglasses I bought her last year.  Then she grabbed a bucket of toys.  I tried to get the bucket away from her for the picture, but she was insistent that was her "purse."
 All I could say was "Oh, my!"
 Today I put Grace down for a nap.  When I went to check on her I noticed that the room smelled a bit different, but not bad so I did not worry.  When she woke up I did a bit more inspecting and I found the above situation.  I can only assume that she was worried that baby was about to have a really bad case of diaper rash and needed quite the lathering of Desitin.
 Then with a job well done, she crawled over and cuddled up with her dog for a good nap.

I never know what I am going to find...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, but Grace is definately trying the best to care for him. She also has good ideas how to go out as a firefighter. Mamaw

Sue Daniels said...

About the only thing you can do in these situations is laugh. I'm sure it all makes sense to her, and I guess that's all that's important.

You go, Grace!