Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Deja Vu

 Today Grace, Glen and I went to story time in my hometown.  And as we walked in, my jaw dropped...the lady leading the story time was the same one leading it when I was in story time as a child!


Grace had a great time.  She was a bit of a ham during it, but followed each instruction pretty well (much better than the last couple of times that we went to story time).  But it just made me smile to see Grace sitting there singing and listening to stories from the same lady that did that for me about thirty years prior.  It just felt like a bit of deja vu.
I am guessing that I wore both children out at the story time.  Grace was asleep as soon as we got back home.  And as you can see in the above picture, Glen was happily asleep too.

It was a good morning!
  

2 comments:

Amy said...

Mrs. Long was always one of my favorite. She is so great with children. She probably remembered you and loved meeting your children.

Sue Daniels said...

She looks like a very nice lady. This is really weird, Lana! I'll bet you thought she was old when you knew her!