Friday, September 16, 2011

12 hours later

I am starting to think that I should have waited 12 hours to write my last blog post.

I mentioned that I feel horrible in the evenings recently and that I am very, very ,very tired.  This morning I woke to a very sore throat, runny nose, stuffy and achy head, and just miserable all over.  I have a cold :(

Which is not typically bad but I can take almost no medicine for it.  It has prevented me from sleeping much.  Ok, enough with the whining.  I am blessed that I have a husband who has a wonderful job that allows him to work from home, and rescue his pitiful wife.

Yes, Matt came home at 11:00 today.  He sent me off to bed to get some sleep them promptly took care of putting Grace down for her nap.  Since then he has been working hard at his computers.  I do feel blessed, I do feel better, I just hate being sick.

I mainly wanted to write this post, not to complain and whine, but to explain that there is nothing more serious happening to me than a bad cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you feel so awful, but glad to see that Matt is taking care of the family. His grandfather would be proud.

Get well, and keep the posts coming.

Steve

Sue Daniels said...

Try to get some rest, drink lots of water and juice, and try a warm damp towel on your forehead. I hope you feel better soon.

Personal to Matt: Good job, Firstborn. I'm proud of you.

love,
mom