Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Visitors

This message has been brought to you by: GRACE!
I am sure that many of the following messages are also going to be on the same topic, but here is one that is about some special visitors that have come by to see her.

This is a rare occasion, Grace wide eyed and happy at the same time (while not being in somebodies arms). I thought it was a great pic.

Another quick family photo.

And finally the visitors. Grace's grandparents from TN came for the week. Above is Grandma Sue loving on her, while below is Grandpa Steve relaxing with her.

I guess they must have thought her quite a gift for they brought her a stocking of her own and placed her under the tree :)It has been a fun week of introducing the family members to Grace!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait to see her again! (maybe I should let the rest of the family see her first, huh??)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!! Grace seems to have changed her looks since the picture in the hospital that I've been gloating over. She is so pretty! Love that blonde hair. I think she looks like her daddy. Glad Sue and Steve have been able to be there for this week, and we plan to come next year. (Well tomorrow). Can't wait! Mamaw Betty

Anonymous said...

So cute!! The boys and I can't wait to see her. She does look like her daddy :) Love the pics!!
Carol

Anonymous said...

Lana, she is so beautiful! She looks like her daddy so much! wow! hope you are all doing well! keep posting pictures! -Karen

Unknown said...

Wow does she ever look like her daddy! Are you tired of people saying that? I bet he is one proud papa! She is just gorgeous!

suedaniels said...

It's been a wonderful week, spending time with Amazing Grace. She is beautiful. Thank you!

Love,

Grandma Sue

Anonymous said...

Grace is so cute! I enjoyed the photos, and looking forward to meeting her in person.
~ Bea

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!