Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time Away

I have had a longer time away than I had ever expected, especially since I do not have a full time job. However there have been some reasons for that:

1. I have gotten back to subbing for the local school systems! I have been called about twice a week for the past two weeks. This is shocking to me since most of the teachers usually do not want to take off this early in the school year.

2. I have had some very eventful days which led to some very uneventful days full of sleeping to recover from all of the action. One of the eventful days was this past Saturday, we helped with the Belmont Yard Sale. I woke at 3:30 am and went strong until about 10:30 pm. Let's just say Sunday and Monday were full of naps to recover. But Matt and I made $53 and got a lot of stuff out of our house :)

3. I have been working on a lot of projects for the nursery. More posting on that later.

4. My camera has dead batteries. So much of what I want to post I need pictures for....so I need to actually take time to recharge batteries (I know, bad reason for not posting, but still...)

5. You get the idea. Good excuse peppered with bad excuses...equals no posts for a long time.

I hope to be better about it from now on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? My dropping in is not an excuse to not blog?? I am mortified. :) I'll have to do it less frequently!!!

Steve