Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Appointment #3

Today I had my third doctor's appointment, but this time it was with a doctor named Dr. Harding. My regular doctor thought it would be good that I get to meet each of the doctors in the practice (there are three of them) so that when the time comes any of them will be able to deliver me and I will at least have met them before.

I really like Dr. Harding, and I also really like Dr. Keeley so life is pretty good right now.

The baby's heart beat is a strong 150 beats per minute (mom thinks I am having a girl because of the heart beat...I will not believe it till I see it).

I gained 1 pound from my weight of my very first meeting (so I have gained from my last meeting, which in my mind is good). Last time I had lost weight and that did not seem right to me, so this seemed a little better in my mind.

So things are going very well, and we will have our next appointment along with the detailed sonogram (to see the baby again and find out if it is a boy or a girl) on August 4th. I also thought that I would post my very first belly pic (15 weeks along) and you can also see a better picture of the painting of the nursery.

I am feeling good...no complaints...so I will just stop the blog here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!!! The pink shirt looks good with the yellow and green wall. What am I implying?? We'll find out in August. You look good Lana. Betty

Amy said...

Lana, you really do look great! I am glad to hear you are starting to feel better. I have told you before, the heartrate is not reliable. My boyried to be girls several times--but they are ALL boy!

suedaniels said...

Oh, Lana, you look beautiful! I'm so glad you are feeling better. It's a really good idea to see all of the doctors. I did that too and it paid off on delivery day. It's good to hear that the baby is doing well too. Remember, you both come from good stock.

love,
sue

Cameron said...

You are too cute! I'm loving the little belly:)

Lana said...

Cameron, thanks for calling it a little belly. I know that it is still very small compared to what it will be, but it still feels huge!

suedaniels said...

How's the nursery coming along? When do we get to see the video tour?

love,
sue