Saturday, January 8, 2022

Virginia Beach Trip July 18, 2020

We decided to take a quick weekend trip to Virginia Beach.  

It was good to get outside and play in the water and the sand.  Grace especially loved the water and Glen really loved the sand.
In the evening we all cuddled on the bed and watched a movie on Matt's computer or we played Quirkle.  
It is always fun to take pictures at the fun sights around Virginia Beach.  We passed his school of fish to get to the beach every day so we decided to join them for a picture.
Here is Glen, happy and in his element, making sand castles...so that he can destroy them later :)
Many, many sandcastles to destroy!


Such a beautiful sight!
Grace and I spent a lot of time swimming and floating in the water.  It was so nice and relaxing!





Grace really liked riding her wave board into the shore.  She usually did a really good job with it.

Here, Glen and I are floating and swimming in the ocean and Grace is coming to join us.  I am so glad that the kids both like these activities.
Here is another picture with that school of fish.  I told you, we passed them many times each day to get to the ocean.  So we got many pictures with them!
On one of our walks around town we found this very cool LOVE sign.  So I will end with the kids that I love, during the family time that I love, on a trip that I love, standing in front of a sign that says love. 


 

No comments: