Sunday, July 22, 2018

Grace's First Paint Night

 My school had a paint night that raised money for the PTO.  It was open to all ages.  So I signed up Grace after being assured by the teacher that Grace would be able to do it.  There were six people in the class.  Grace was BY FAR the youngest (I think the next youngest was about 30).
 But Grace listened to Ms. Kincaid very well and had in her mind what she wanted.  I was hesitant about some of her choices, but they all turned out really well.
I love the painting she did, She did so well with it and was just such a natural.  Mrs. Kincaid said that it was great having her in the class because she just got and idea and ran with it while the other students were very hesitant to put paint to canvas.  We are hoping to enter this into the county fair.  I hope they love it as much as I do.

1 comment:

Sue Daniels said...

This is pretty good art! I'm impressed.