Sunday, November 12, 2017

Pumpkin Patch

 It has become a tradition for our family to find a pumpkin patch in the fall and enjoy what the farm has to offer.  This year once again we went to Back Home On The Farm.  Grace and Glen love it there and actually so do Matt and I.  These pictures are out of order, but it will at least tell the events of the day.  We found the wagon train and Grace and Glen got to go for a nice ride.
 But there were so few people at the farm that we got to go again...

 And again.  That is the nice thing about going early in the season (yes, we went in September...I am late on my writing).  So few people means many rides, and no lines!
 No lines for the long, underground slide meant that the kids had ride after ride after ride they slid down, and ran up the hill to do it again.  They were so tired when we got home!

 Glen and I had a rubber ducky race with water pumps.  He won.
Grace and Glen also raced in the "hamster wheels"  When they were racing each other Grace won. 
However, when Grace and Glen worked together they easily beat me. 
 We tried out the corn maze.  I am glad that I thought to have Matt take a picture of the map of the maze before we entered so that we did not get terribly lost at all.
 Grace loved being our leader and holding up our "we need help" flag.
 And as we do every year, we try to get on good picture of the kids in front of a festive scene.
Other activities we did involved watching the pig races, visiting the petting zoo, and many other activities.

I love this tradition and am looking forward to next year.

No comments: