Saturday, May 13, 2017

The One And Only Snow Day

This year we had one snow day on March 14th.  On that day off we did not even get all that much snow.  But it was enough for us to have a fun day off, WITH SLEDS!
 We went to a nearby elementary school that has a very nice hill and grabbed some sleds from Mike and Amy (Mike and Amy also came with us for sledding).
 And went down over and over and over.
 Glen had never been sledding like this before (alone and on a big hill).
 He loved it.  He especially loved that people would pull him back up the hill.  I only wish that I could add all of the squeels of joy and laughter that I heard from this hill from that day.  Grace had a wonderful time, but I think that this being Glen's first time he enjoyed it the most.
Then back to Mamaw and Papaw's to build a snowman.  Snow days are great, but now that we had one I am ready for the warm summer weather :)

No comments: