Monday, November 14, 2016

Soccer

 Grace decided this past summer that she wanted to learn how to play soccer.  So I put her in a summer soccer camp.
 After the soccer camp I asked one of the coaches what I should look into to see about continuing Grace into soccer.  He suggested that she join a invitation only, tryout based, center of excellence, elite travel soccer team.  It sounded like a bit much for a 6 year old. 
 However, after talking to the coach, I found out the other options and what she would be learning in this team.  So I signed her up for CoE (Center of Excellence).  She loved playing soccer and she learned so much.
 But the practices were one and a half hours a day, two times a week with games on Saturday.  So she only complained that it was a bit much. 
 From the first practice, she is so much better!  We will have to see if she continues with soccer, but I am glad that she has had this experience.
 Way to go #22!
If nothing else, you got to learn a lot, get a lot of exercise, and meet some new friends.

No comments: