Sunday, August 24, 2014

Glen and his Mailbox

 For some unknown reason to me, Glen has had a fascination with mailboxes for a few months now.  He loves to check them over and over and over.  He likes to look at the numbers on them and call out those numbers.  He likes to check them even when it is not our mailbox.
So at a yard sale we found a toy mailbox for 25 cents.  So we paid for it and for the next 30 minutes or so I heard Glen sing "I got a mailbox, I got a mailbox, I got a mailbox."  The newness has worn off a bit since we bought it, but he still uses it to carry his trains and blocks to mamaw and papaw's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When he is here and I go get the mail I like to take him with me and let him get the mail. He is so happy about that and I always say,
"Bobbie brought us mail". Bobbie is really busy if he delivers at your house and at ours. Mamaw