Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mostly Glen

This is blog post to update a bit on Glen.  He is becoming very brave and standing up all on his own in the middle of rooms.  He is taking more steps.  I think that his highest count is 8 at one time.  He is getting his seventh tooth and is generally just a happy boy (that just woke up from his nap, I will be back later...)

While in Arkansas he loved sleeping with his Grandpa.  Grandpa and Papaw mattresses are the BEST!


I have never seen a child use a pacifier like this.  But it is one of Glen's favorite ways of sucking on his.


 The picture above and the picture below were taken on the same day.  The above was before I cut his hair with clippers for the first time.  The below was after I cut his hair.  He did so well with the haircut, no crying, no pushing, nothing.  I am hopeful that I might be able to do it again the next time his hair gets a bit long.


Hmmm, I am just tall enough for this bookshelf.


What should I do?


 I know...REMOVE ALL THE BOOKS!!!!

 After a year of civilness between the two children, the honeymoon has ended.  Grace is ready to ship Glen off.  She even has him stamped and ready to be mailed off (look at Glen's left shoulder).


She seems pretty proud of herself and this plan.


 I just hope that he does not get sent too far away, I need my daily Glen cuddles :)

No comments: