Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Change To My Blog

I hate having to do that word verification step to be able to sign into something. This is why I am apologizing already.

I am sorry that I am starting to make anyone who comments to my blog have to do that.

I am not trying to prevent you from commenting. I hope that you continue to comment, and comment often. I am trying to prevent the two or three spam comments that I am getting daily to my blog.

If it helps prevent the wave of spam that I have been getting, I will continue to have my commenters sign in with those weird words. However, if I see no change... I will go back to the way it used to be.

Thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you passed on the problem to your cable provider? or the police.

Steve

suedaniels said...

I'm sorry, Lana, what a nuisance. I don't understand why people have to ruin things for others when they don't get a thing out of it. But we will comment as often as we can. We love the blog.