Friday, September 24, 2010

Introduction to Elmo

In the past Grace has watched Star Trek and Bones with Matt and I. She has also watched Little Einstein with Austin, Adam, Shannon, and sometimes even Eamon. Yesterday Grace and I went to the library to return a book that I had just finished. While there we also went to the children's department to see what DVD's were available. Many DVD's and many choices!

We ended up choosing Elmo's World: Let's Play Music and Curious George Goes Green. After her nap today I brought her to the living room and popped in Elmo. She was amazed and transfixed! She almost did not even notice that I had placed a small snack in front of her.

The video was a nice small treat for Grace (and me too). 30 minutes of something new. I think that we will keep visiting the library....not only for books, but for episodes like this since we do not have cable.

Only one thing bad about it...I now have da da da da da da da da Elmo's World! Stuck in my head :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good educational material for Grace! I know how much you enjoyed watching TV. Also, how educational it is, and we are going to past many more DVD's on to you, like Blues Clues. Enjoy!!!! Love Mamaw Betty