Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photoshoot

It has been since Grace was 3 months old that we have had professional pictures taken of her. So now that she is (almost) 8 months I decided that it was about time. So after her morning nap I dressed her up, put her in the car and ran to Walmart (in hopes that 1. They took walk ins, 2. They did not have a long line, 3. She would not mess her dress before we go our pictures taken) It all worked out very, very well. She was happy, the photographer was easy to work with, and some of the pictures turned out very well.




I ordered prints of the first two pictures on this blog. I thought they were the best. Grandparents, do not worry you will be getting some copies of them.

I hope you enjoy these photos. I just wish there was sound to them so that you could hear her squeals.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What good pictures. I'm sure that was hard to make a decision about your order. They are all very cute! The last time I took Adam to wal-mart for pictures I left with a HUGE bill. I loved all the pictures, He would never be that age again, how could I turn any of the down?? Now, we take them at home, as often as we want,and I don't have to worry about the bill! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what good pictures. I love them. The second from the last picture, I see a lot of Steve in that expression. Love Mamaw

Bea said...

Wonderful photos! She is getting cuter each day! Years from now, you will enjoy all the photos taken as much ~and perhaps even more.