Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sing Along!

I think that it is about time for a "Sing Along" Blog! So everyone come sit by the campfire, and join in on the sing along. I know that you know the tune, I hope that you pick up on the words pretty quickly and as you read this blog...I hope to hear your beautiful singing.




Here we go...





"Mister Daniels"

Mister Daniels had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had an
Onion
E-I-E-I-O
With an.....(uh, what sound does an onion make?)



Let's try this again...



Mister Daniels had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a
Pepper
E-I-E-I-O
With an....(ok, what sound does a pepper make?)



I guess that our "farm" does not go too well with this song, but we now have onions, peppers, broccoli, peas, and spinach all planted into our garden! Once the frost danger has past we will plant the rest of the of our garden or what is becoming more like a farm :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

maybe Mister Daniels just had a garden!! YUM YUM :)

suedaniels said...

Or, it could be a farm, just a non-singing farm. Yeah . . . that's it . . . a non-singing farm.

Man, you've got to be careful what you start around here.

Happy Easter, Everybody!

love,
sue